9799692b348 Nivedhanam: Indian Food Odyssey - Mega Marathon for 1 month with Each state on a day

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Indian Food Odyssey - Mega Marathon for 1 month with Each state on a day

I have always wanted to do the authentic dishes from each state in India.. I have learned so much from blogging for the cuisines of the other states.. But I did want to take it little more than just me trying it.. So I suggested to Valli sometime last year and she agreed.. Then started this idea of doing a month long marathon with all of us doing same state on each day..

We are going to be cooking recipes from 30 states for the next 30 days and they are in the alphabetical order of A-Z. Srivalli has put together a link up for each state where you would be able to look through what is everyone cooking for that particular state in one place.. Recipes by about 28 of us doing each state.. That is quite and exciting and thrilling.

I did suggest, but when it came to some states, it was so so tough, that I was so tensed and no so happy with my own suggestion. I could not lay my hands on vegetarian recipes and after so much search and research, I am quite happy that I made the suggestion and we all are going to travel to each state through its cuisine..

So much of Google and Wikipedia and also cookbooks have been looked and used for the research.. So as of now this minute, I have finished cooking and clicking 21 states.. Still stuck on 1 state.. Still researching it.. But I am confident that I will be able to finish this Marathon with all the support..

With the search and research (call it re search meaning search again), I have learned so much more about my Country and I am feeling so excited for that.. I have given the source for all the recipes...

Please support me and my friends who are doing this Mega Marathon with me with your valuable comments and likes!! You will surely enjoy this travel through the Indian states by its cuisine..

Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM# 39

1 comment :

Dear Friends,
Thank you for reading my blog post. Your comments and feedback is very valuable and I appreciate it very much. Please leave your valuable comments and feedback for this post. Thanks Sowmya

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...